Services: Intermodal Terminal
The BethIntermodal terminal debuted in August 1999 and is located only a few blocks from the Route 412/Interstate 78 interchange in Hellertown, PA.
Capacity & Parking:
- 9,000 feet of loading track
- 900 wheeled units
- Ground stacking available
- TOFC/COFC/Stack Car
- Top, Bottom, and Side Lift
- EMP/NACS (48 feet and 53 feet)
- Daily Class I railroad access is provided through the Norfolk Southern Railway (NS). Local rail service is provided by the shortline Lehigh Valley Rail Management LLC - Bethlehem Division (LVRB).
Lehigh Valley Rail Management LLC
313East Broad Street
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18018
Contact Us at:
Recommend Our Site to a Friend!